Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone get sick from drinking Blue Raspberry Arctic Blast at AMC Theaters?

This has happened to me 2x now in the past 3 months. I get free consession stand items at AMC Cinemas with the Movie Card. 2 times now I have had one of those Blue Raspberry Arctic Blast drinks (along with popcorn there) and both times I got very sick when I got home. Felt like I had a stomach virus or food poisoning. I know I will NEVER have one of these drinks again. But I was wondering if anyone else ever got sick from one of these drinks OR if they know what's in them.



Thanks.



Anyone get sick from drinking Blue Raspberry Arctic Blast at AMC Theaters?opera ticket



No but I've gotten sick from a drink like that before at a low end place like a gas station- those drinks are loaded w/ sugar...its horrible for your digestive system and stomach. Def. wanna stay away from them. Get a smoothie w/ fruit instead or a milk shake at a trusted place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover