Sunday, December 6, 2009

My coke rewards: Amc Theaters?

so how does it work with the movie tickets on my coke rewards?



does it go threw like a comuter thing and i could go to the movies tonite, or do i have to wait for them to come in the mail?



My coke rewards: Amc Theaters?ballet theater



I think you have to wait for them in the mail. I looked it up on the "Mycokerewards" website:



http://www.mycokerewards.com/index.jsp?a...



If you want, you could contact the site administrator and find out for sure :D



My coke rewards: Amc Theaters?chicago theater opera theater



hey thank you! honestly Iranian Azeri Turkish girls beat Iranian persian girls in beauty! I tried to email you but it was blocked.I wanted to say if you like I can send you a lot of Iranian music (the latest hits) with translation and lyrics.If you like, just send me an email ad give me your email address.I'll send them to you.



Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover