Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have you ever been in a movie theater and had to change seats due to BO?

Have you ever been in a movie theater and had to change seats due to BO?. I went to movies at AMC theaters. Our seat was in the last row and everything was fine. A couple of guys came and sat in front of us. Oh my God, their BO was beyond anything. We had to change seats. Has it happened to you. Why don't these people take showers.



Have you ever been in a movie theater and had to change seats due to BO?state theatre



yea .... not only in movie theaters ! the smell can b revolting. I don't think it's ONLY bcos they don't shower, some people have BO which is undetectable by themself, n no one dare tell them. How do we tell anyone without them taking offence, anyway? Pls ... can someone give us all a clue/hint here



Have you ever been in a movie theater and had to change seats due to BO?theater opera theater



that happened to me too. except i couldn't find out who the stinky culprit was. it was either the lady next to me who i thought was a man, or the kids behind me.
i've never had the BO problem...but that is nasty...one time i sat next to a man that was eating so much popcorn and candy throughout the whole entire movie and i could smell every bite he was taking....quite annoying
not at the theater but in the store I have,,,
The last time I was in a theater it was packed and someone (guy) was wearing colonge. OMG......I could not wait for the movie to be over because I was gagging on the smell
Never had the B.O. problem but I had to run around the thearte during the lord of rings because the whole place smelled like garlic. They serve nachos at the thearte and it seemed like I'd get away from one muching/crunching garlic slob then I'd end up next to another one. It was gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover